Spirulina is a blue-green algae, whose refined forms have been used as an important agent in Ayurveda for many years.
Spirulina, first used as an endurance-booster, has a positive effect on gut health that keeps skin firm and promotes youthful appearance. Spirulina is an all-in-one superfood that contributes to high energy levels and improved haemoglobin levels.
Its active nutrient profile constitutes up to 70% of protein. The remaining 30% contains Phycocyanins (another powerful plant-based protein), vitamin B12, provitamin B, iron and fatty acids.
Since Spirulina is a potent source of nutrients, in the early 90s, NASA and the European Space Agency, proposed spirulina extracts as the best dietary supplement for astronauts going on long term space missions.
If you are a busy professional, entrepreneur, multitasking woman or a student then you are no less than an astronaut on a space mission for managing herculean everyday tasks, balancing stress, and multitasking with productivity & performance all the time. Just because you are in a hurry, you cannot accept having left out on skin nutrition.
To help you fight skin blemishes and promote better skin health, GoYNG brings you 100% organic Spirulina at therapeutic doses. It is a powerhouse of rich micro-algal nutrients, high in anti-inflammatory properties that saves your vital organ - skin.
We source bioavailable spirulina extracts, known for years because of optimum health benefits and capture them in gluten-free capsules, manufactured right here in India with strict quality control.
GoYNG takes pride in manufacturing it in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified facility to adhere to the high standards of the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
It is rich in bioavailable iron and is suitable for all ages. The unique formulation of GoYNG’s vegan Spirulina is certified by CMIRD (Center for Multidisciplinary Industrial Research) that works best for both men and women.
Premium GoYNG Organic Spirulina capsules are enriched with potent antioxidants that keep you boosted with clean plant protein.
The result is a superior-quality organic spirulina supplement that pumps all the requisite vitamins, minerals and fatty acids inside your body that you otherwise miss out on due to a busy lifestyle.
Order your 30-days supply (60 capsules) of this power-packed, high-quality source of skin nourishment, and bring yourself the myriad benefits of phycocyanin, zeaxanthin and Vitamin B12 that are taking the scientific world by storm!
With super-dense pigments, vitamins and minerals, Himalayan sourced natural spirulina meets weight goals and ensures healthy weight management.
Have been using it for a month now. Really helps keeping my weight in check. Recommended for people struggling with immunity and health in general.👍
GoYNG is one of my trusted brands. I m looking for a immunity booster for me ...so I tried it. it's just awesome I just one week I feel more energy n also feel less tired
Loved the purity of the product. USDA makes it further better. Simply amazing.